Linen curtain panel with Tab top.
Curtain panel is carefully handmade from medium weight highest quality stonewashed linen.
Cut and sewn to order just for you.
Handmade by KeteDesign
Color: berry red with the same color lining
· This listing in for one curtain panel please add a quantity of 2 for a pair
· Width: 55"/140 cm
· Length from 40"/101 cm to 130''/330 cm
· We measure the length of the panel from the top to the bottom (including the tabs).
· Choose the color and size from the drop down select menu
· If you need different size curtains be sure to contact us.
· The curtains are made without lining (30% of light blocking) or with privacy lining (50% of light blocking).
· Privacy lining boosts the opacity of the curtain and blocks some light. The lined curtain fabric is not see-through, therefore allows quite
much of privacy. Lining: 100% cotton sateen.
· Curtains are also available with Blackout Lining (95% of light blocking). Ask us for a custom order.
1. Pencil pleat tape (pleating 1 : 2) for curtains on hooks
2. Heading tape
5. Rod pocket
6. Rod pocket with ruffles
4. Tab top
5. Tie top
6. Eyelet curtains with plastic eyelets
Please check hanging types in the photos.
CARE: machine washable (40 C/104 F); tumble dry on low heat; wash separately or with similar colors; no ironing needed.
Note: What width should I choose for my curtains?
Measure the width of the window area you would like to cover, typically width of the rod from left to right. For proper fullness, order curtain panel widths that are 1,5 - 2 times the width of your window.
Example: If your window measures 55" wide (window width x 2 = 110"), you need curtains that will give a width of 110" or 2 panels of 55" for that window.
This fabric is certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 03.0.4362.
Products are made of 100% natural softened Baltic linen.
- washed, soft and has natural wrinkles;
The weight of this linen is 200 g/m2
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on the display settings and technical characteristics.
Standard or Express delivery with FedEx (3 – 5 working days). When ordering, add in the notes your phone number so the courier can contact you about the best delivery time!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
FedEx Express Shipping
• EUROPE 2 - 3 working days
• US, CANADA 2 - 4 working days
• AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND 3 – 4 working days
• EUROPE 7 - 14 working days
• US and in other countries 11 -28 working days
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, the shipping of the order might take a longer time than planned.
Your order will be delivered to your Etsy shipping address.
DURING CHECKOUT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ETSY SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT AND MAKE AN OPTIONAL NOTE OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY.
We don't take responsibility if you don't receive your order when you have written an incorrect address in your shipping information.
Can I return my order?
We accept returns if we have sent you a different color, size or model product.
Any item returned must be in original, unused condition.
We accept returns up to 14 days after receiving the goods. Please contact us to arrange the return details.
The refund is provided within 14 days after we've received your order back.
Please note that we do not refund the shipping dues.
Shipping costs will also not be refunded for uncollected items. We do not take responsibility for damages or losses due to the shipping.