Linen curtains made of stonewashed linen unlined and lined, also blackout. Different ways of hanging curtains - pencil pleat, rod pocket, tie top and others. More than 30 colors of linen fabric.
Our curtains are cut and sewn to order just for you.
Handmade by KeteDesign
DIMENSIONS: Width 55 in / 140 cm; length 22 in / 56 cm to 140 in / 356 cm
· If you need curtains of different sizes, always contact us.
QUANTITY: 1 curtain panel
COLOR: optionally from the color palette. Natural checkered in the photos.
· The curtains are made without lining (30% of light blocking), with privacy lining (50% of light blocking) or blackout lining (95% of light blocking)
· Privacy lining boosts the opacity of the curtain and blocks some light. The lined curtain fabric is not see-through, therefore allows quite
much of privacy. Lining: 100% cotton sateen.
· Thick blackout lining blocks a lot of light. Blackout curtains are recommended where room darkening and full privacy is needed. Lining: 100% polyester.
1. Pencil pleat tape (pleating 1 : 2) for curtains on hooks
2. Heading tape
3. Rod pocket top 4in /10cm (rod pocket is included in the total length of the curtain)
4. Rod pocket with ruffles
5. Tab top 4in /10cm (included in the total length of the curtain)
6. Tie top
7. Eyelet curtains with plastic eyelets
8. Curtain tape for custom pleating up to 1 : 2 and hanging with hooks or clips
Please check hanging types in the photos.
· This listing is for one curtain panel. Please add a quantity of 2 for a pair.
· Choose the color, lenght & lining from the drop down select menu.
Note: What width should I choose for my curtains?
Measure the width of the window area You would like to cover, typically width of the rod from left to right. For proper fullness, order curtain panel widths that are 2 times the width of Your window.
Example: If Your window measures 55 in wide (window width x 2 = 110in), You need curtains that will give a width of 110in or 2 panels of 55in for that window.
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on the display settings and technical characteristics.
CARE: machine washable (40 C/104 F); tumble dry on low heat; wash separately or with similar colors; no ironing needed.
Take a look at our other Linen curtains:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
FedEx Express Shipping
• EUROPE 2 - 3 working days
• US, CANADA 2 - 4 working days
• AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND 3 – 4 working days
• EUROPE 7 - 14 working days
• US and in other countries 11 -28 working days
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, the shipping of the order might take a longer time than planned.
Your order will be delivered to your Etsy shipping address.
DURING CHECKOUT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ETSY SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT AND MAKE AN OPTIONAL NOTE OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY.
We don't take responsibility if you don't receive your order when you have written an incorrect address in your shipping information.
Can I return my order?
We accept returns if we have sent you a different color, size or model product.
Any item returned must be in original, unused condition.
We accept returns up to 14 days after receiving the goods. Please contact us to arrange the return details.
The refund is provided within 14 days after we've received your order back.
Please note that we do not refund the shipping dues.
Shipping costs will also not be refunded for uncollected items. We do not take responsibility for damages or losses due to the shipping.